In the race of making weight loss supplements, slimming gummies too seem another revolution in the field. These “weight loss” slimming gummies claim to make the process easier by turning the ingredients into candy forms. And prevent you from the boring task of taking supplements in other forms.
One such company in the field of making slimming gummies is IT WORKS. The company has been in the business for 20 years.
The claims It Works makes with its gummies will attract almost everyone for a moment. But let’s see what’s behind the bar of these slimming gummies. And also how far the claims by them can be relied upon.
Excited! Let’s dive in.
What Are Slimming Gummies?
Slimming gummies are jelly candies having MOROSIL and Apple Cider Vinegar as their core ingredient. They offer benefits like declining your BMI, curbing weight loss, and burning excess fat around your waist, hips, and stomach. There are several companies offering their slimming gummies. One among them is “IT WORKS”.
How to use slimming gummies? Using IT WORKS or any other slimming gummies is easy. All you need to do is to take 2 gummies at a time. You can simply have it with or without food. And also you can take it 1-2 times a day.
IT WORKS Company Overview
The company behind Slimming Gummies that is IT WORKS was the idea of Mark, a basketball coach, and her wife Cindy, a stay-at-home mom. The company gained international exposure in the year 2008 and started selling its products worldwide.
Not just slimming gummies, IT WORKS also makes several different products like Skinny Tea, Skinny Brew, Super Reds and Greens, Fat Fuel, and Radiance Hydrating Serums. They claim some of their products to have clinically tested benefits. The company is not BBB accredited and has a C+ business rating, which is pretty disappointing.
Note: BBB (Better Business Bureau) is an organization that represents how the business is likely to interact with its customers. It assigns ratings to companies based on the complaints received from the public and information from public data sources.
Ingredients In IT WORKS Slimming Gummies
Ingredients are the key to deciding the effectiveness of any product. So before purchasing anything it gets important to review the ingredient label of it. Let’s look into the ingredients of IT WORKS slimming gummies.
The main ingredient slimming gummies use is MOROSIL. Besides Morosil ingredients are Chicory root (inulin), Apple Cider Vinegar, water, paprika, natural citrus flavor, citric acid, and carnauba wax.
Want to know the benefits of some of these slimming gum ingredients? Here you go.
- MOROSIL: The ingredient MOROSIL in slimming gummies can reduce the accumulation of fat as well as reduce adipocyte metabolism.
Its effectiveness is even approved in the double-blinded placebo-controlled clinical trial. The volunteers of this trial reported a significant reduction in BMI, body weight, and hip circumference.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Though many prefer it in raw form to benefit most from it. Still, this as an ingredient in slimming gummies can add some really good potential to these gummies.
As per a study done on rats, apple cider vinegar showed to reduce oxidative stress and the risk of obesity. It may even help modulate your insulin and blood sugar level after your meals.
- Citric Acid: The presence of citric acid in gummies might help you with improvement in mineral absorption and energy metabolism.
It can also help kill harmful bacteria in your body and reduce the acidity of your urine. Studies even find Citric acid to benefit your brain and liver.
- Paprika: Slimming gummies by It Works contain paprika which contains capsaicin in it. Capsaicin can add a wide range of health benefits like improve immunity, help with gas and bloating, reduce the risk of heart disease, and many more others.
Capsaicin is clinically proven to be an anti-obesity agent. It can even increase the oxidation of fat molecules in the human body.
- Carnauba Wax: It is used to provide shiny texture to the slimming gummies without harming the ingredients. It makes the gummies soft to touch and chew.
Benefits Of IT WORKS Slimming Gummies
The benefits of IT WORK slimming gummies can be observed by some while, not by others. As it depends upon your body, how it responds to it.
Below are the benefits of Slimming Gummies claimed by IT WORKS.
- The presence of MOROSIL can help reduce your waist and hip circumference by cutting some pounds off your body weight.
- Apple Cider Vinegar in Slimming Gummies can help reduce cholesterol level, blood sugar level and improve diabetes symptoms.
- Like other weight loss supplements, It Works gummies do not disturb your mouth’s taste. It’s because they use 1g of natural sugar to make it taste pleasant.
- The next benefit to note about this slimming gummy is, it’s vegan, Non-GMO, Soy-Free, and even Keto-Friendly.
- Some ingredients can help with bloating issues and help shrink fat cells to melt body fat.
Cons Of It Works Slimming Gummies
- Return issue – Return policy is only applicable to IT Works Slimming Gummies that are fresh and not opened within 30 days of the timeframe. To read more about their return policy, you can visit their site.
- Time Taking – IT works slimming gummies takes time to show you the desired results which may be around 3 – 4 months.
- Lack of research and studies – There is no explanation of the science behind these slimming gummies and IT works body wrap. Also, no studies have been directly tested on slimming gummies; only the active ingredients have shown some effectiveness in weight loss.
- Customer not satisfied – There are various mixed complaints about It works slimming gummies and their products online whether it’s a BBB, Amazon, or any other online retailer.
- Lack of transparency – If you do want to buy their slimming gummies on their official website there is no reviews segment for first-time users to evaluate the products from IT Works.
Side Effects of Slimming Gummies
Some users may notice unwanted reactions to slimming gummies and others may feel perfectly well after having them. This is because it mostly depends upon how your body reacts to the specific ingredients in slimming gummies.
Currently, there are no major side effects of slimming gummies but the ingredients of these gummies may affect you if you are allergic to any one of the ingredients. So it’s always better to talk with your doctor before starting this dietary supplement.
For instance, people with gastroesophageal reflux may notice some negative symptoms including an increase in heartburn due to citrus fruits like red-orange.
Some other ingredients in slimming gummies may also show you side effects like the presence of apple cider vinegar. Some potential side effects of apple cider vinegar include; if consumed in a larger amount it may cause erosion of tooth enamel, skin burns, and throat burns.
Also, don’t exceed the recommended dosage of slimming gummies as it might trigger some side effects. As higher doses of slimming gummies or any other supplement come with a lot of risks.
IT WORKS Slimming Gummies Pricing
Pricing of It Works slimming gummies varies as the retail price on their website is $67. But if you buy it from online retailers like amazon then it will cost you $69.97 for 1 bottle.
And if you want to join or become their loyal customer then you will be given some extra benefits, discounts, gifts and many more.
For becoming their loyal customer slimming gummies charges you $40 a month.
Recently we came across a website that helped people lose weight with planned meals and expert advice. It’s Trim Down Club. The membership starts just from $1.99 for the first month. If you want something affordable to lose weight, you may check this out.
Where To Buy IT WORKS Gummies?
You can buy It Works slimming gummies only through online retailers amazon and distributors. Also, you may buy it directly via the It Works website.
Just pay extra attention while buying it from other distributors and to the different policies they offer.
What Do Users Think Of IT WORKS?
Since there wasn’t any review section on their official store, we don’t have much to say about user’s experience. Still, we managed to get some reviews from amazon and BBB organizations for you.
Here are reviews from positive to negative with few mention keys
“It’s so hard to know why someone was eating, what they were doing, and if they were drinking enough water while using any weight loss products! I personally dropped an entire pant size in 4 weeks taking these 2x’s a day!!! Highly recommend” – Stephanie Ribvera.
“Absolutely love these products. I am down 15 lb and still counting!!”- P Crystal Ziegler.
“Just want you to know.. it works, products could be the best of the business. but their customers service is not great. They are rude, demeaning, and could care less about people.. Do you really want to work for people like that.” –Betty Allen
“It didn’t work for me. Been taking for 2.5 months and gained 5 pounds and increased 1inch in waist. I would not waste my money again”.- Ml Lopez.
“Not only does it not work- it made me vomit and have diarrhea. Waste of money” – Jesse S
IT WORKS Slimming Gummies Reviews- The Bottom Line
The slimming gummies by It Works can provide you some health benefits due to the variety of ingredients it contains. Especially for weight loss, the presence of MOROSIL may help you lose some stubborn fat build-up. But these gummies aren’t effective in the long run.
To lose weight, gummies might not be a great idea to go with. In the end, these gummies end up giving a good taste to your mouth. And the major downside of slimming gummies is, it isn’t regulated by the FDA and the website doesn’t even have a review section. And thus you can’t know what other people think of it.
That’s all for the review of It Works slimming gummies. Now it’s your turn. What do you think about these gummies? Ever used a weight loss gummy? How was your experience? Do let us know using the comment box.
Adarsh Kumar is the guy behind the growing Health & Wellness blog Health On Planet. He is a 5 years old veteran of the Health Industry with previous expertise as a health writer for several other blogs. He provides his readers with articles about surgery, nutrition, and wellness related aspects.