B Epic is an MLM nutrition company delivering “advanced health supplements” for people to achieve personal growth and success.
In the history of MLM supplement brands, we looked at only a few companies making up to the list of popular products in the supplement industry.
Most of MLM companies work on a pyramid system. The people sitting at the top level make most of the profits and the other 95% are being seen as making losses or breakeven.
So, considering this MLM schemes get quite a riskier investment option. However, in today’s section, we cover only B Epic products and not about its MLM.
B Epic is known for its two popular products, Acceler8 and Elev8. These two products are highly anticipated while discussing the B Epic review.
The article takes a close look at the B Epic brand and the product it sells. We tried discussing it pretty in-depth so that you don’t find yourself unaware of even minor details.
What You Will Learn?
So, let’s get into it without wasting any seconds.
What Is B Epic?
B Epic is an MLM company that sells a line of health and wellness supplements to a diverse audience. Products include sleep support, immunity support/boosting, skin health serum, performance formula, exogenous ketones, and many more.
In this article, we will only look at its two most well-known products, the B Epic Accelerator 8 and the B Epic Elevator 8.
Despite the fact that none of their supplements are described in detail on their specific product page, a PDF link is provided for your convenience so that you can learn more about the particular product.
B Epic, like all MLMs, relies on its customers to pay in advance for the goods as well as the massive rewards and opportunities that are promised.
In the majority of MLMs and in this business sellers either lose money or break even as a result of their frequent difficulties in selling the goods or products.
All B Epic supplements come with a 30-day money-back guarantee; if you are dissatisfied with any product, you can return it within 30 days for a refund.
Their supplements are also produced in a cGMP-certified and FDA-registered facility, as well as being gluten and MSG-free and vegan-friendly.
B Epic claims that their supplements are third-party tested, but we couldn’t find any information on whether the supplements are tested by independent labs on their official website or in their PDF.
They offer and sell the B Eco product line for home and auto, in addition to supplements in various categories based on your needs.
As discussed B Epic comes under the category of MLM companies that operated under the pyramid scheme. It aims at helping people to help them live by design and not a default way.
B Epic claims to be a world-class brand and guarantees its members the best business opportunities as well as product quality. It is committed to staying on the cutting edge of health, science, and technology.
The mission of the company is to make people succeed in their physical and wellness goals along with proving financial freedom.
B Epic mostly provides supplement that boosts energy levels, mental clarity, sleep, and weight loss. The site doesn’t look very impressive or detailed about the product.
The company has a poor reputation with the Better Business Bureau, showing poor standards of the business.
Evaluation of the Product Line
B Epic (MLM brand) carries a total of 18 different products/supplements that address specific nutritional goals. However, the two major active selling ones are Acceler 8 and Elev8 product lines, which focus on losing weight and improving sleep, and Elev8 boosts your mind and body.
Both of the B Epic product comes in pill form.
Here are some highlights of both of their products:
B Epic Acceler 8
The B Epic Acceler 8 is a combination of white and purple pills, each with its own set of advantages. The white pill promotes physical and mental relaxation as well as improved sleep, whereas the purple capsules aid in restoring a healthy balance and losing excess weight.
This supplement is a combo pack of two advanced health supplements Acceler 8 Restore and Acceller 8 Sleep. It is formulated with natural ingredients and helps in overall health.
Acceler 8 Restore
B Epic Acceler 8 Restore contains a variety of prebiotics, probiotics, and digestive enzymes that aid in weight management and body cleansing.
B Epic Acceler 8 Restore is intended to be taken 30-60 minutes before bedtime; the Restore supplement dosage is 1 capsule per day with 8 ounces of liquid.
B Epic Acceler 8 Restore’s main ingredient profile includes three blends: Digestive Balance Blend, Gentle Sculpting Blend, Prebiotic, Probiotics, and Enzyme Blend. The active ingredients in these blends are described in more detail below.
- Ginger Root: Ginger is a well-studied food and supplement component. It is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. According to a systematic review of 100 randomized controlled trials that used ginger, it improves digestion.
- Dandelion Root: Dandelion is a diuretic, so it may help you get rid of excess water weight. just, like all plants contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant elements that may boost immunity and delay the onset of aging (1). Dandelion consumption inhibited the breakdown of dietary fat in a manner similar to the weight-loss drug orlistat while causing no digestive distress in this animal study.
- Milk Thistle Extract: Milk thistle is a herb that promotes liver health. Milk thistle, according to research, has liver-protective properties that can prevent acute liver damage caused by certain drugs and dietary additives.
- Senna Extract: Senna is a common plant component in “natural” laxatives. It also contains anthraquinones, which cause the colon to contract. (2)
- Probiotics & Prebiotics: Probiotics and prebiotics are unique plant fibers that are live microorganisms that are known to help treat and prevent certain conditions. They are also known as good, friendly, or healthy bacteria. It may be effective in improving overall function by supporting immune and digestive health. Prebiotics reduce the inflammation and symptoms associated with inflammatory bowel disease; Exert protective effects to prevent colon cancer.
Acceler 8 Sleep
The potent herbal extracts and other all-natural ingredients in B Epic Acceler 8 Sleep work to reduce cortisol and regulate serotonin levels, promoting body and mind relaxation.
A serving of Acceler 8 Sleep contains 30 capsules in it, the recommended dosage of Acceler 8 Sleep is to take 1 capsule a day 30-60 minutes before sleep time 8 ounces of liquid. It can be taken with or without food.
Similar to their Restore supplements, Acceler 8 Sleep contains three proprietary blends: Deep Slumber Blend, Stress Melt Blend, Max Bioavailability Blend, calcium, and magnesium. Below are some of the details about the active ingredients in these three blends.
- Magnesium Citrate: Magnesium is an essential mineral found in a variety of foods. Because it promotes relaxation, it could be used as a natural anxiety therapy. It also plays a role in a variety of critical physiological processes. According to some studies, magnesium may reduce anxiety by regulating brain activity and improving neurotransmitter transmission, allowing the body to respond to stress more effectively.
- Valerian Root Extract: For many years, the herbal remedy valerian root has been used as a regular component in dietary supplements. It is typically used to treat anxiety, insomnia, headaches, and tension. It may reduce stress inadvertently by improving slumber, or it may have a direct effect on neurotransmitter levels in the brain. Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a neurotransmitter, influences our mood and sense of calm. (3)
- Melatonin: Sleeping enough and getting enough sleep can help you manage stress. Melatonin is a hormone produced by our bodies that regulates our circadian rhythm—the cycle of when we sleep and when we are awake. While we do naturally produce some melatonin, our ability to do so declines with age (4). Melatonin reduced the amount of time needed to fall asleep, increased the amount of time spent sleeping overall, and improved sleep quality when compared to a placebo.
- L-Theanine: L-theanine is a type of amino acid (protein building block) found in green tea leaves. It has been studied for its ability to reduce stress and anxiety while also promoting relaxation. An extensive review of the literature revealed that drinking green tea may reduce anxiety while also improving memory and focus. Green tea bags typically contain 20 mg of l-theanine. (5, 6)
- Ashwagandha Extract: The adaptogenic plant ashwagandha originated in India. An adaptogen is a herb that has the potential to reduce anxiety, tension, and fatigue. It accomplishes this by increasing your body’s ability to withstand both physical and emotional stress. In a 2019 randomized trial, participants who took 240 mg of ashwagandha extract experienced greater reductions in stress, anxiety, and depression. Another 2019 study found that taking an ashwagandha supplement for 60 days was both safe and effective for stress reduction.
- Black Pepper Extract: Piperine, the active ingredient in black pepper extract, can increase the bioavailability of nutrients like curcumin, potentially improving the supplement’s therapeutic effects. (9) In one study, patients with metabolic syndrome who received short-term curcumin and piperine supplements experienced significantly less oxidation and inflammation than those who received a placebo. Prebiotic black pepper spice blends may promote gut health. Black pepper extract has been shown in animal studies to reduce fat cell generation and fat mass. (7,8)
B Epic Elev 8
With a focus on “Advanced Performance,” B Epic Elev 8 aims to increase energy and brain health while also assisting in physical performance at a high level. The Elev 8 comes in capsule form which is green in color.
This supplement is intended to improve your mind and body. As per the claims of B Epic, each capsule contains Whole Food, Medicinal Mushrooms, and Herbal Extracts and provides 100% Natural, Bioavailable Phytonutrients.
Each serving of B Epic Elev 8 contains four blends including Whole Food Derived Fruit & Vegetable Nutrient Extract Blend, Nature’s Energy & Clarity Blend, Adaptogen Super Blend, and Bioavailability Booster Blend.
Elev 8 comes in a month’s supply of 30 capsules, with a recommended dosage of 1 capsule per day with 8 ounces of water, which can be taken with or without food. B Epic also recommends taking these capsules at least 6 hours before going to bed.
The main ingredients in this product line and their details are included below:
- Reishi Mushroom: The Reishi mushroom (also known as Ganoderma lucidum) is a dark-colored mushroom that grows at the base of trees. In small animal studies, it seems to have both immune-supportive and brain-boosting benefits. The mushroom contains a number of different compounds that may aid in the treatment of a number of conditions, including liver disease and diabetes, as well as immune-related conditions, mood disorders, anxiety, and brain disorders.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Rhodiola rosea is a supplement derived from the Rhodiola plant. Rhodiola rosea is thought to boost energy, reduce stress, and improve cognitive function. (9, 10, 11). It is unknown how Rhodiola rosea works. It is, however, considered an adaptogen. An adaptogen may help to improve your energy levels, increase stamina and reduce fatigue.
- Bacopa Monnieri: The herb bacopa monnieri is used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine to improve cognitive performance. The majority of Bacopa monnieri’s active ingredients are bacosides, a class of plant-produced chemicals that act as antioxidants and damage-prevention agents for nerve cells (12). The benefits of Bacopa monnieri for memory, attention, and other learning outcomes have been extensively researched. A recent study discovered that taking Bacopa monnieri supplements may improve cognitive function, memory, and stress levels.
- L-Theanine: L-theanine, an amino acid present in mushrooms and green tea has been investigated for its potential to ease anxiety, encourage relaxation, and lower stress levels. One 100 mg dose of L-theanine reduced reaction time, working memory, and executive function in middle-aged and older individuals with self-reported mild cognitive decline, according to a recent 2021 research.
- Chaga: Chaga mushroom (also known as Inonotus obliquus) is a dark-colored fungus that grows on and in damaged branches. According to test tube and animal research, Chaga extract may help prevent the changes in the brain that lead to Alzheimer’s disease. Researchers have also discovered some potential benefits of the mushroom for boosting immunity.
- Cordyceps: The genus Cordyceps, which includes the group of mushrooms known as Cordyceps, contains approximately 750 distinct species of mushrooms. At least 35 of these have been shown to have some useful characteristics. Many of the long, slender Cordyceps mushrooms look like fingers. The main benefit of these mushrooms appears to be their potential immune-strengthening or antimicrobial properties.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been toasted. They have higher levels of chlorogenic acid, a phytochemical thought to be responsible for many of their alleged benefits. Phytochemicals are plant substances that promote health. However, the research on green coffee beans and fat loss has been small and brief. Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels and assisting in body fat loss are two potential benefits of green coffee bean extract
- Yerba Mate: The herbal drink Yerba Mate is popular in South America. Because it contains less caffeine than a cup of coffee, it may help you feel energized without giving you the jitters. Both yerba mate and green tea have been shown to increase concentration, alertness, and energy while decreasing fatigue.
B Epic Product Benefits
Let’s see what the B Epic Product benefits look like. Since the whole article revolves around two supplements i.e. Accelr8 and Elev8 we discuss only their benefits.
Benefits of Acceler8:
- Promotes physical and mental relaxation through natural means.
- Makes u feel more calmer and relaxed.
- Does aid with making you fall asleep faster and waking u up without grogginess.
- Can improve sleep quality. Sleep soundly the entire night.
- Accler8 can also fight off your anxiety and stress.
Benefits of Elev8:
- Boost in Energy and Stamina.
- Enhances your physical and cognitive performance
- Lifts up the energy to combat fatigue
- Alleviates your mood and reduces stress.
These benefits you read are the claims B Epic makes for its products, but we doubt if the products are as good as they claim to be.
Is B Epic Good for You?
B Epic is an MLM brand, and like most MLMs, it sells products in a variety of popular categories and lacks transparency about the majority of its products.
This means that they make claims about their products being third-party tested, but we couldn’t find any evidence or research on its official website or their products pages.
Most B Epic products contain or the supplement label states it only has proprietary blends, proving their product labels lack transparency in their blends because we don’t know what and how much amount do ingredients are used in making the blends, and are in optimal dosages or not.
Second, high-end supplements companies demonstrate their product credibility by demonstrating that their product was developed by registered dieticians, doctors, and third-party clinical trials with proof.
But this is not the case for B Epic or any MLM company.
Furthermore, the company motto or mission is to provide some value and benefits to their users and consumers, whereas MLMs only aim to make a profit by selling products by making lofty claims.
The majority of the ingredients in B Epic are unknown or the supplements lack research to back up the claims and most websites do not include their product reviews available or the overall company review of their sites.
Lastly, B Epic has got a bad/low rating on the BBB profile which means that most of the customers have problems but the company is unable to resolve them.
Pros And Cons Of B Epic
Here are a few of the pros and cons to consider before buying or trying B Epic
- Wide selections of products available.
- Many B Epic supplement ingredients have been studied in clinical trials.
- Products are third-party tested for potency and purity.
- Some evidence-based products and ingredients.
- Product details and their supplements facts are in PDF format helps you to find more details about their particular supplements.
- Dosing of their products are same and is easy & convenient.
- B Epic has a strong reputation for quality, with facilities that have undergone FDA inspection, and have cGMP compliance status.
- Some lofty product claims about helping you to detoxify that are not supported by evidence.
- Most of the products of B Epic are made from proprietary blends so the optimal dosages of most ingredients are still unknown. Businesses use these combinations to conceal the precise proportions of each component.
- Some ingredients have limited studies to show that they improve cognitive functioning.
- Some of the products contain allergens and caffeine, which may be harmful to some people.
- No evidence of third-party clinical trials and no free trials are provided by the company.
B Epic Cost And Where to Buy
The price of B Epic varies between independent sellers and online retailers, but most B Epic Supplements packs cost between $89 and $120 for a one-month supply.
Purchasing the B Epic supplements in a Combo or pack version is more expensive than purchasing them individually from retailers such as Amazon.
For example, B Epic Elev 8 costs $52.65 for 30 capsules, and Acceler 8 costs $54.99 for 60 capsules, with a combo version of both products costing $99.99 on Amazon.
If you are dissatisfied with their products, they will refund your money within 30 days. B Epic does provide contact information if you want to claim your money-back guarantee or have specific questions about it.
B Epic products can be purchased directly from the company website bepic.com, individual B Epic Partners, or the Amazon storefront.
B Epic Review: What Users Think?
We are disappointed to not find any review section for the product on the B Epic official site. The site is poorly designed without any information about the price of individual products.
However, we did find Acceler8 and Elev8 being sold on Amazon by the seller BEpic. In the BEpic Review people are found talking about the supplement helping them reduce their cravings and helping them lose pounds.
Acceler8 is significantly rated lower than Elev8. The overall user rating for Acceler8 is 3.8 while for Eleve8 it’s 4.1.
B Epic Review for Acceler8:
“I’ve been taking these for about a year and a half. The weight didn’t just drop off (which is good) but it has me feeling so much better and I finally get a full night sleep. Altogether I’ve lost 30 lbs and more in inches. It’s expensive, but for my health, that’s priceless.” – Momma bear
“Didn’t work for me. Didn’t see much of a difference, I was working out and handling my diet and didn’t see it helping. Placebo pills .Would get a refund if I could.” – Leif
“The product doesnt work, multiple capsules BROKE as they were being pushed through the foil. Dont waste your money on a scam product. Getting a refund for sure!” – Tiffany
B Epic Review for Elev8:
“I’ve used this product for a few years now. I can tell a big difference when I take it daily. I just feel better, some more energy and it helps a lot with inflammation in my joints. I definitely would recommend this product! I haven’t lost a lot of weight with it, but overall it just makes me feel better!” – Cristiana Lambert
“I have been using these for a week now and I am definitely feeling the difference in my energy levels. I don’t have the “highs and lows” of most energy promising products. It feels very natural. Makes me crave water. I am used to drinking diet pepsi and even that is slowing down. I am impressed. I like the energy increase…. any weight loss or whatever will be a bonus for me….” – Wendy
“I was very disappointed with this product and company. I bought the product tried it , did not like it and they would not give a refund even though it was within 30 days. Not a trustworthy company. Don’t buy unless you want to loose money.” – Amazon Customer
Is B Epic Worth Trying?
We think this answer gets little personal when you ask if B Epic is worth it. B Epic is an MLM company and just like most other MLM, we do not contend with the brand reputation and official website.
B Epic doesn’t have a good background story or what inspires them to come up with the product along with the missing name of the founder. These factors disappoint while we look for the legitimacy of any supplement brand.
Even though the product does seem to help you with fatigue, and energy boost, and showed users weight loss results, we do not recommend you to go for it.
B Epic product is more expensive in comparison to its other competitors which are more popular and have evidence for their effectiveness.
The amount of ingredients used isn’t specified, which makes it hard to assess the possible side effects of B Epic. All the ingredients are used under different complex names.
So, you can look for some better alternatives that are more budget-friendly and have evidence for their safety and effectiveness. You can check our recently reviewed product Relaxium which provides better sleep and is a lot better than B Epic’s Acceler8 Sleep.
That was all for the review of the B Epic MLM supplement brand. Now we would like to collect your thoughts on the same. Let us know what you think of B Epic in the comments.
About the Author
Purushottam is the founder and content writer at Health On Planet, a place where regular health enthusiasts visit to get honest reviews about the supplement. He has been reviewing popular dietary supplements with his years of expertise in the wellness industry. You can always trust his expertise on supplements to help you make informed choices.