Many times your busy schedule doesn’t allow you to ensure that your diet contains every nutrient or not. And thus, your body lacks some essential minerals and nutrients. To fill this nutritional gap many companies (like TLC, NutraBurst manufacturer) came with the idea of multivitamins.
NutraBurst multivitamin supplements make appealing and impressive promises. But, every supplement comes with little or more side effects. And thus it’s our duty to know them all before we start using any of them.
This article lets you know every possible side effect NutraBurst carries or may carry with it. It also tells you about the ingredients NutraBurst uses and the benefits it can provide.
Excited! Let’s dive in.
What is NutraBurst?
NutraBurst is a multivitamin marketed by Laso TLC (Total Life Changes) that has a combination of about 72 mineral varieties, 10 Vitamins, and many other nutrients. The product makes a wide variety of claims starting from detoxifying your body to promoting your overall vital body functions.
The NutraBurst liquid is capable of delivering 8 times more vitamins than any other conventional tablet, the manufacturer claims. Due to the number of minerals, this liquid supplement contains, it also helps your body gain additional strength.
The main reason behind keeping NutraBurst in Liquid form was, liquid delivery of essential nutrients sounds more scientific than any other form.
How do you use NutraBurst? Using NutraBurst is very easy. A single tablespoon of NutraBurst exceeds your daily recommendation of vitamin and nutrient intake. All you need to do is to take one tablespoon of NutraBurst daily by mouth. You can even choose to mix it with your favorite fruit juice to take it.
NutraBurst Ingredient Profile
To understand the side effects of NutraBurst or any other dietary supplement, it’s best to review the ingredients it contains. Let’s have an overview of NutraBurst Ingredients.
NutraBurst contains about 72 minerals, 10 Vitamins, 12 Healthy Herbs, 13 Whole Food Greens, 18 Amino Acids, and 22 phytonutrients sourced from fruits and vegetables. Let’s take a little closer look at each.
- 72 Minerals: The mineral variety present in NutraBurst is completely overwhelming as these minerals also include calcium, magnesium, potassium, chromium, and many more.
These minerals support your body with many vital functions including enzyme and hormone formation, maintaining heart and brain health, and even keeping your blood pressure regulated.
- 10 Vitamins: Every teaspoon of NutraBurst Delivers almost every Vitamin your body needs, including Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and others.
Every Vitamin has its different role like Vitamin C keeps your eye healthy and its deficiency may even lead to night-blindness. Vitamin D on the other hand regulates your calcium level and ensures your bones and teeth health. So, just fulfilling all your major Vitamin needs with a single teaspoon of NutraBurst is quite a healthy deal.
- 22 Phytonutrients: NutraBurst is loaded with Phytonutrients, certain plant chemicals having the potential to benefit human health through several means. These are sourced from fruits and veggies like raspberry, strawberry, grapefruit, pineapple, broccoli, apple, orange, and many others.
Phytonutrients not only benefit your overall health but also help prevent several diseases. Some phytonutrients like carotenoids benefit both the immune system and your eye, while flavonoids can protect you against cancer.
- 19 Amino Acids: NutraBurst is also enriched with amino acids including I-Threonine, I-Serine, I-Arginine, I-Alanine, and many others. The major role of Amino Acids in our body is protein buildup which helps your body break down food complexes.
Amino acids also promote cell growth of your body and also help repair damaged tissue. It also helps delay the aging of your skin and protects your skin from free radical damage. Amino Acid in NutraBurst is thus linked with enhancing your skin health and overall protein content in your body.
- 13 Whole Food Grains: The liquid supplement by NutraBurst also contains a blend of 13 kinds of whole food grains, including buckwheat, chlorella, barley greens, and others.
These whole food grains are packed with many different kinds of nutrients including fibers, proteins, antioxidants, and mineral traces of zinc, copper, and magnesium. So, its presence in NutraBurst might save you from type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer.
- 12 Herbal Complex: Last but not least NutraBurst also has a proprietary blend of 12 herbs. These herbs even include Fanax, Ginseng, Corn Silk, Aloe Vera, and others.
Natural Herbs provide your body with anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, and anti-cancer properties. Some have even shown to reduce cholesterol levels in your body.
Ingredient Crux: As far as the NutraBurst reveals its ingredients, each of them is natural and seems to have almost no side effects. Thus, if taken in a controlled way, NutraBurst can benefit your overall health positively.
Side Effects of NutraBurst
Although, we couldn’t find any evidence for NutraBurst to show any side effects to people already taking this liquid supplement. But you should not forget that NutraBurst is a multivitamin supplement and taking any multivitamin supplement more than twice a day can hamper your health. Thankfully, they already recommend taking no more than one tablespoon each day.
NutraBurst has a few ingredients in it which may negatively affect you but this varies from person to person. Let’s see some rarely seen side effects of NutraBurst multivitamin.
Side effects of NutraBurst you may face include:
- NutraBurst contains Vitamin A. Vitamin-A toxicity is more common than any other vitamin and, thus excessive intake of vitamin A has been linked to the congenital disorder in pregnant ladies.
- Ingredients like green tea extracts are high in caffeine content and might cause Insomnia.
- Some ingredients of NutraBurst can interact negatively with your medications. So it’s always better to speak with your doctor before starting any multivitamin supplements if you are on medication.
- NutraBurst has not been approved by the FDA and no proprietary blend dosage is specified. Thus levels or amounts of nutrients in NutraBurst are very uncertain.
- Another downside of NutraBurst is the faulty packaging and delivery process which their customers face even in 2021. Multivitamin supplements shouldn’t have any defect related to their packaging, storage, and delivery.
NutraBurst Potential Benefits
As you are aware of every possible and rarest side effect NutraBurst may carry, it’s time to look at some of its benefits. The most obvious benefit of any multivitamin is to fill nutritional gaps and do justice to under-consumed nutrients.
But apart from filling the gap, NutraBurst also claims some exceptional benefits for its multivitamin supplements. Let’s have a look at them.
- Detoxification of Body System: The fact that bonded minerals benefit you more than their sum taken in parts helps NutraBurst to detoxify your body. And also it helps to maintain a healthy balance of your body.
- Helps Maintain Nutritional Balance: The thing at which NutraBurst is best is, it provides some essential nutrients which are mostly missing in your diet. These nutrients come from blends of whole food grains and herbs in it.
- Makes You Feel Better Throughout The Day: The presence of 18 amino acids in NutraBurst, acts as an energy hub for your body. It helps your body maintain enzyme balance to facilitate proper digestion and absorption of the food you eat.
- Immediate Absorption of Nutrients: As NutraBurst Supplement is in liquid form, it helps your body to absorb almost 98% of its nutrients immediately. At the same time, it’s affordable than other supplements and easier to ingest than capsules.
That was all the benefit you can expect from Nutaburst. Most of them are appealing and even healthy in the long run.
Is NutraBurst Multivitamin Safe?
NutraBurst multivitamin supplement is safe to have for most people. But still, there are some groups who shouldn’t take this supplement. They include:
- Pregnant or Nursing Moms.
- Anyone who is on medication or any kind of drugs.
- Children below 10 years of age.
Caution: Do not take NutraBurst more than the recommended dose. Doing this you may harm yourself and get loaded with several health issues like nausea, upset stomach, fatigue, and others.
What NutraBurst Users Think of this Product?
Though, a few individuals reported these multivitamin supplements to taste awful and reported some mixed feelings about it. But the majority of people, in general, liked and praised the NutraBurst multivitamin supplement’s effectiveness.
Since most of the reviewers at Amazon have been satisfied with NutraBurst products and have positive feedback regarding their ingredients and cool features, that’s why about 73% gave it a 5-star rating and 12% have given it 4 stars.
Let’s look at the reviews of NutraBurst from positive to negative.
I’ve purchased Nutra Burst several times now because I love all the vitamins it provides. The flavor isn’t too bad when it’s cold. I like that it isn’t thick in texture. I do think the price could be a little less than what it currently is but overall it’s a great multivitamin. Because it’s in liquid form I get better absorption of the vitamins and the taste isn’t bad. I’m definitely happy with Nutra Burst– Johnette J. | 5 Star Review
Unusual yet tolerable smell & taste. Lost 4 lbs within a week but also used the TLC instant tea & TLC resolution drops along with the NutraBurst + 15 minutes of light exercise daily. Finally feeling encouraged to lose weight in a natural way.– Lygia. | 5 Star Review
The product made me sick. I do not want a replacement, just a refund– Caridad F. | 1 Star Review
The product’s old, bad/stale taste, actually made me sick enough to go to the ER.– Rhonda Blanton. | 1 Star Review
Final Verdict – Is NutraBurst Worth It?
Looking at the overall product value of NutraBurst, it’s quite great as a multivitamin supplement. It’s easier to ingest than most other supplements due to its liquid nature. NutraBurst ingredient profile is healthy and safe. And the majority of people found to benefit from it.
Thus, it’s definitely worth it as a multivitamin to fulfill your nutritional needs. And giving it a try can be a great experience. But, in case you are on drugs or have any underlying medical condition, do not forget to reach out to your doctor before the same.
Now it’s your turn. Which benefit of NutraBurst impressed you the most? Already using NutraBurst? How is your experience? Share with us using our discussion box below. 🙂
Adarsh Kumar is the guy behind the growing Health & Wellness blog Health On Planet. He is a 5 years old veteran of the Health Industry with previous expertise as a health writer for several other blogs. He provides his readers with articles about surgery, nutrition, and wellness related aspects.