We all want to attain a maximum level of focus and concentration while doing some work or performing any task.
It is interesting to note that according to a recently published report by Time.com, people now have a shorter attention span than a goldfish.
Addall XR is a brain-enhancing supplement that is designed to help you stay focused and energized for a prolonged time period.
The supplement is able to gain quick attention due to its unique packaging style. With one pack you only get two capsules wrapped in an orange color body and visible from the outside.
Having a look at the claims, Addall XR looks like a worth-it solution for people seeking to improve their attention. But does it really live up to the claims?
The Addall XR review will open up everything about the supplement starting from the ingredients, the science, its benefits, and potential side effects to some real user testimonials.
We’ll even get into if Addall is worth it and can add focus to your life or its dangerous for your brain’s health, the warning, dosage, and more.
What You Will Learn?
Having said so much, let’s dive in without any further ado.
What is Addall XR?
In simple terms just like any nootropic supplement, Addall XR is a brain-boosting supplement that claims to enhance your mental focus and helps you stay energized and concentrated.
Focusing on a task for a more extended period needs some assistance. Addall XR says it can help increase your attention span and assist your brain to achieve a long-lasting focus.
When people are unable to focus, it’s termed Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD. Addall XR can help ADD by enhancing your cognitive power and making you more attentive.
The supplement mainly works on a proprietary blend of ingredients like thiamine, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, and GABA.
Your brain’s inability to focus is mainly dependent on two reasons. Firstly the lack of sufficient nutrients in the food you eat and your brain’s over-stimulation in the digital era.
These two reasons were the main motivation for the development of Addall XR. The nootropic is promoted as, without even coffee and energy drinks your performance can go an extra mile.
Addall XR Manufacturer
The company manufacturing Addall XR is Add Focus which is a company based in San Diago, California.
There’s very little information about the background of Addall XR and who manufactured it. However, on its about page you can find a small story kind of thing.
The company found their friends, family, and acquaintances were relying on drugs such as Adderall, Modafinil, and concerts. These were helpful but at the same time, side effects as a result of long time use could have been dangerous.
Thus after years of development, they came up with Addall XR.
Evaluation of Ingredients
Addall XR is unique in terms of its packaging. It contains just two capsules in a packet and you can buy a minimum of three packs at a time.
Each capsule of Addall XR contains Vitamin B1, B2, and B6, Caffeine, Bacopa Monnieri, and GABA.
Let’s see what roles these individual ingredients in Addall XR got to play for your brain.
The prominent ingredients in Addall XR are Vitamin B1, B2, and B6. These vitamins are present in different forms in the nootropic supplement.
- Thiamin,15mg: Thiamin or Vitamin B1 (15 mg) plays the role of converting carbohydrates into energy in your body. The main role of this Vitamin is to provide energy to your brain and nervous system.
- Riboflavin, 21mg: Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin (21 mg) helps with the production of red blood cells in your body. It works with other B vitamins to produce effects. It even aids in releasing energy from proteins. Studies also find Vitamin B2 to help prevent neurotoxicity.
- Vitamin B12, 51mg: Another Vitamin, i.e. Vitamin B12 has an important role in keeping your blood cells and nerve cells healthy. Also, this is essential for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system.
Every Vitamin used in Addall XR has its unique role to play. Also, each helps your brain to function well in one way or the other.
2. Caffeine, 150mg
Though while promoting its product Addall XR says to give you results without coffee, it does use caffeine in its capsule. It uses 150 mg of caffeine in its proprietary blend.
As per Mayoclinic, your body can tolerate around 400 mg of caffeine each day. So, its amount is well within the tolerable limit in Addall XR.
Caffeine is also known for decreasing fatigue, and improving memory and mental function.
According to studies, caffeine is effective at improving your short-term memory and boosting your reaction time.
3. Bacopa Monnieri
The ancient herb, Bacopa Monnieri, has a great relationship with your brain. It may treat symptoms of ADHD, boost memory, and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
During a randomized, placebo-controlled, and double-blind clinical trial, Bacopa Monnieri was found to enhance the results of Auditory Verbal Learning.
Also at the same time, the Bacopa group showed better stress and anxiety scores over the placebo group.
Thus, Bacopa Monnieri in Addall XR could be a safe way to enhance cognitive function.
Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a chief neurotransmitter responsible for the growth of the Central Nervous system in mature mammals.
GABA has anti-anxiety and anti-seizure effects on your brain. To achieve this GABA blocks neurotransmitters in your brain to reduce neuronal excitability.
Though there is minimal evidence to suggest GABA benefits for sleep and stress. A decrease in the concentration of GABA in the brain may produce adverse effects like insomnia, anxiety, mood disorders, and depression.
The selection of ingredient in the Nootropic Addall XR is decent. The ingredient have moderate evidence to show an improvement in brain functioning and memory.
Still, since the amount of individual ingredients (apart from Vitamins) isn’t disclosed, making a comment on the effectiveness isn’t an easy task. But we think Addal XR can have some positive effects on your brain and energy.
What Benefits Does Addall XR Provide?
Addall XR’s proprietary blend does have the potential to provide some benefits to your brain in terms of increased focus and energy.
All together the benefits combine to help you feel energetic while performing any task. Addall XR is intended to provide three major benefits i.e. improved concentration, increased focus, and increased energy.
Let’s learn some more details on Addall XR Benefits.
- Increasing Concentration: Concentration is critical for increasing your working efficiency. Ingredients such as Bacopa Monnieri and GABA help your brain improve concentration.
- Increasing focus: Focus is something that can help you achieve perfection in your work. The same ingredients, GABA and B. Monnieri, can help improve your brain’s focus.
- Enhanced Energy: Energy is the most important thing you need to do any work. The main cause of a dull and foggy head is a lack of energy. Vitamins B1, B2, and B3 assist your body in converting carbohydrates into usable energy. As a result, Addall XR may be an excellent choice for energy enhancement.
Addall XR Potential Side Effects
There are about four active ingredients in the supplement. And they don’t even show how much amounts of each ingredient is in their proprietary blend.
Addall XR’s formula contains some artificial color agents or synthetic colors. It’s also not gluten-free or vegan. Their official website does not warn you about the potential side effects associated with the ingredients and artificial color agents.
The factors listed above increase the likelihood of Addall XR causing side effects.
You may experience the following Addall XR side effects as a result of its active ingredients or synthetic colors:
- Feeling restlessness and tenderness.
- Feeling dizzy and light-headed.
- Upset stomach and dry mouth.
- Severe other allergic reactions.
- Drowsiness and headaches
- Irritability and hyperactivity
- Nausea and sweating.
- Fatigue and anxiety.
- Warmth and itching.
This supplement contains GABA, but no specific amounts are given. GABA overdose can cause numbness around the mouth, shortness of breath, increased anxiety, tingling, and skin hives or rash.
Agitation, rapid heart rate, and anxiety are potential side effects of 1-amino-2-phenylethane 2-amino-6-methyl heptane, which is similar to the drug amphetamine.
A high intake of theobroma cacao can cause caffeine-related side effects like sleepiness, nervousness, increased heartbeat, and increased urination.
Cocao can also cause side effects and allergic reactions like headaches, constipation, gas, and stomach discomfort.
Let’s take a look at the side effects that Addall XR Nootropics users have reported.
“This experience was just…. awful honestly. Let me tell you this supplement can NOT be used as a replacement. I took 1 pill a day from Monday-Thursday. On Friday I took one in the morning, and felt fine. I decided about 4-5 hours later to take another one to push through the workday. It’s been 8 days since and I STILL feel nauseous. After the second pill that day, I vomited twice. My stomach as I write this 8 days later is still upset. Please please research first. It’s incredible what they sell for “supplements” over the counter now. Beware” – Kelly C.
Addall XR – Pros and Cons
- This supplement does come with a reasonable price and has good/positive ratings & reviews on popular retail stores.
- This nootropic comes with many benefits and all ingredients are backed by studies.
- For your convenience, it comes in a pack of two.
- It can easily be purchased in different sizes and different amounts according to your needs.
- You may avail of a discount by buying it from the official website. Also, if you want to continue the service you may save up to 10 – 25 % by taking their subscription.
- Addall XR has the potential for mild side effects.
- This product is not suitable for people or individuals who are under the age of 18.
- The amount of some ingredients in Addall XR isn’t mentioned.
- Addall XR Contains high levels of Vitamin B6 and some claimed benefits look overstated.
- Doesn’t state any recommended dosage amount for 2 capsules.
Dosage and Warnings
The standard dosing of Addall Xr is to take 1 to 2 capsules a day with food and should be taken in the morning or early afternoon.
We think Addall XR should have discussed more on how to consume their capsules to get results. Also, it is suggested to split your doses into two halves and take 1 capsule at a time.
Either in the Supplement Facts or their official store, Addall XR does not mention any warnings.
Still, we suggest keeping the following warnings in mind before going for this dietary supplement.
- If you’re on medications or have certain health conditions then do not consider it without your doctor’s confirmation.
- Avoid taking this supplement at night before bed. It’s mainly because the amount of ingredients in its proprietary blend isn’t mentioned.
- Pregnant ladies and children should keep away from these supplements. If there’s a very high urge, consult your doctor.
- The amount of proprietary blend in Addall XR is 1,413mg which is very high for unknown amounts of ingredients. So, consider splitting your dose into two halves.
Where To Buy And Pricing Of Addall XR
The Addall XR Capsules are currently available only on Amazon and not their official website. On their official website, they are selling some different products with the name AddFocus XR.
Pricing details of Addall XR capsules are discussed below.
- For a pack of 3, it will cost you $26.97.
- For a 6-pack, it will cost you $51.24.
- For a 12-pack, it will cost you $97.09.
- And lastly, their 24-pack will cost you a whopping price of $183.40.
Addall XR Reviews From Users
The Addall XR nootropic supplement has received a positive response from more than few users on online retail stores like Amazon.
Though most reviews were related to its good packaging, people also praised how it helped them feel more energetic and focused at their work in hand.
Here are some of the Addall XR reviews of real users ranging from positive to negative:
“Package arrived early and the packaging was in perfect shape. I have ordered this product from other vendors and capsules were smashed this box looks like the display in stores and the product is priced great. Will continue to order exclusively from this vendor!!” – Jenn.
“These addall XR brain boosters helped me concentrate and gave me a pick me up. They don’t make you all jittery either which is nice. They were also delivered very quickly”– Amanda Kramer.
“Came packed nicely. They work well for me and help me feel motivated. Lasts all day with no crash. Do not take on an empty stomach or it will cause abdominal discomfort”– Ashleigh Reynolds.
“They work great but they DO CAUSE HEADACHES” – Chelsi Ziegler.
“This product to me prays on addicts who like uppers. My husband took one he has not slept in two days. This is very dangerous. I would not recommend whether you’re an addict or not because I can guarantee you will form a dependency on these if you continue taking these. these should be outlawed”– Danielle Nicole.
Addall XR Reviews- Is It Worth It?
For the benefits provided and claims made, Addall XR is quite expensive. On top of it, its ingredient profile is unclear and doesn’t inform you about the dosage of ingredients.
Also, the company claims that it can help you go an extra mile without coffee while caffeine is one of the main ingredients of Addall XR capsules. This single thing makes us skeptical for trusting the legitimacy of the supplement.
Whilst on the contradictory part we found there were several users who reported Addall XR to work for them. They reported receiving benefits such as helping ADHD symptoms, higher energy to work throughout the day, and more.
As a memory booster supplement, we think Addall XR might work for some people. It seems promising for benefits like enhancing focus, concentration, and energy.
However, there are more reasons for not recommending Addall XR than saying to use it. We do not know anything about the manufacturer and the company and the ingredients used doesn’t have any dose detail provided.
That was all about the review of the Addall XR brain booster supplement. Now, we would love to listen to your take on the same! What do you think of this Nootropic? Is it worth the money? Let us know in the comment section.
FAQs On Addall XR
Is Addall XR safe?
For most ordinary or healthy individuals Addal XR should be safe and no major side effects have been reported so far. However, some ingredients could give jitters and light-head after taking it.
Is Addall XR Worth it?
Addal XR costs you around $26 for 3 packages which is a fair enough price for a brain enhancement supplement if it works.
How does Addall XR compare to other nootropic products?
Addall XR is very much comparable to the alternative nootropic supplement for its effectiveness. However, for the price of a capsule per count, Addall XR is costly.
Does Addall XR offer a free trial or refund policy?
No, Addall XR doesn’t provide any free trial for its supplement. Still, there’s a return policy provided by them, but you need to contact their customer care for the same.
How much caffeine is in Addall XR?
Addall isn’t caffeine-free, it has around 150mg of caffeine in each of its capsules.