Zyrexin is the #1 selling male enhancement supplement in America as claimed by its manufacturer. The company is connected to around 48,000+ retailers in the USA.
With increasing age, the stamina, the energy, and the libido aren’t the same as you used to enjoy a few years ago. And, this isn’t a rare condition, it’s common and completely normal.
Zyrexin is a sex enhancement supplement that is formulated to provide longer intercourse duration and achieve a firm erection throughout. Men of all age groups can use the supplement.
Still, due to the presence of hundreds of male enhancement supplements, choosing one that is effective, safe, and could really work is tough. Also, most of the time user reviews are mixed.
Thus, in the Zyrexin side effects, we decided to let you know every possible side effects Zyrexin might come with. We even evaluated the supplement from our perspective to let you know if you should try it!
What You Will Learn?
Having said that, let’s dive into the article.
What is Zyrexin?
Zyrexin is a naturally formulated male enhancement supplement that claims to work within 30-35 minutes of its use. The effects produced from the supplement can end up to 24 hours.
The makers of it say, Zyrexin has been consumed 100 million times without users experiencing and reporting any side effects.
The Zyrexin sex pills are mainly effective due to the presence of the unique molecular structure of Butea Superba. You only need 2 capsules a day to start seeing results.
A few of the claims that Zyrexin makes for the male enhancement formula include:
- Works within an hour of taking it.
- The sexual benefits last up to 24 hours.
- Zyrexin is the world’s strongest sexual enhancement pill.
- Help men who have difficulty achieving erection and longer intercourse timing.
- Doesn’t have any side effects.
Clearly, the claims made by Zyrexin are flashy and seems far from being true if we look at the history of male enhancement supplement.
Zyrexin Potential Side Effects
The research to support the claims of Zyrexin supplement isn’t available and no clinical trials have been shown by the company to show that it’s effective.
Also, most of the ingredients present in it contain natural herbs and are safe for most people but this doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have any potential to cause side effects.
However, these natural ingredients found in Zyrexin have documented side effects, including:
- Irregular Heartbeat and heart attacks.
- Dizziness and headaches.
- Breathing problems and upset stomach.
- Allergic skin reactions and insomnia.
- Vomiting and abdominal bloating.
- Nausea and agitation.
- Diarrhea and low blood pressure.
Minor side effects such as bloating, dizziness, nausea, and many more effects mentioned above are common when taking any ED supplements.
Still, there are few side effects associated with Zyrexin which isn’t common but they can be dangerous if anyone will experience or face them.
Also, Zyrexin claims that the primary ingredient behind the supplement’s effectiveness is Butea Superba and Butea Superba is possibly safe when taken by mouth with an appropriate dose for 3 months.
Zyreixn supplement also states or carries a warning label which should be read carefully by consumers.
Lastly, you should talk with your healthcare provider or practitioner to determine your risks related to any dietary supplement before trying or taking it.
Ingredients In Zyrexin
The potential Zyrexin side effects are mainly sourced from the active ingredients used within it. Zyrexin doesn’t uses many popular ingredients inside its product.
One of the main highlights of ingredients in Zyrexin is Butea Superba. All the ingredients inside the supplement are included in the form of a proprietary blend.
Thus, you don’t get to know the value of the exact dose of each ingredient which makes it hard to determine the safety of Zyrexin.
Here’s an overview of the key ingredients present in Zyrexin male enhancement.
- Butea Superba: The roots of this plant are of great medical importance. Butea Superba is mainly taken or used by people for sexual problems like ED or lack of sexual desire. The makers of this supplement say Butea Superba is a PDE-5 inhibitor. This allows your blood vessels to remain dilated for a long and ensures a smooth flow of blood.
- Yohimbe: It is a plant native to Africa and is used commonly as an aphrodisiac. Yohimbe is known to increase blood supply to your penis or vagina (in women). However, having Yohimbe without medical supervision is possibly unsafe. This may lead to side effects like irregular heartbeat, sweating, nausea, and heart attack.
- L-Arginine: Zyrexin also has an amino acid, i.e. L-Arginine. It increases the Nitric oxide content in your body which again promotes the smooth flow of blood. This may improve sexual function in men suffering from erectile dysfunction due to a physical cause.
- Ginkgo Extract: Common name for the Ginkgo biloba tree, it is a powerful source of antioxidants and known for boosting your memory and cognitive skill. A study finds that Ginkgo can have a positive effect on the sexual cycle including desire, excitement, orgasm, and resolution.
- Velvet bean extract: Mucuna Pruriens or Velvet beans grow from the vines and are found across several places in the world. The beans have high L-Dopa content and are known as aphrodisiacs. Studies find velvet bean extract useful for the management of infertility due to its antioxidant properties.
Looking into the ingredients we find Zyrexin does have the potential to provide sexual enhancement benefits like improved erection and sexual desire.
However, since the exact dosage of ingredients isn’t listed on their label, we might not completely say that Zyrexin will not cause any side effects.
Zyrexin Benefits And Uses
The following are some of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of Zyrexin based on the available research:
- Improves Erectile Dysfunction with the help of ingredients Butea Superba.
- Yohimbe Extract is commonly used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. And one study suggests that it more effective in treating erection than a placebo.
- Enhances Sexual performance and promotes sensitivity.
- The ingredients present in it contains vitamins that promote antioxidants in your body.
How To Avoid Zyrexin Side Effects? Dosage
If you have taken Zyrexin and still face side effects and symptoms of it then you have to take some points into consideration to avoid the Zyrexin side effects
Here are some of the precautions you have to follow before the side effects get way worse:
- If you suspect that after taking the Zyrexin supplement you face some side effects, talk with your healthcare practitioner immediately.
- If you’re taking other medications and supplements then it’s important for you to consult with your doctor.
- Simultaneously, if you have risk or are being treated for high blood pressure, seizures, heart/liver disease, psychiatric condition, thyroid, and kidney then do not use this supplement.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the dosage requirement and do not exceed the recommended dosage of it.
There are other but important warnings regarding this male enhancement supplement are that people who are under 18 should not use it, and pregnant women or nursing mothers should completely avoid it.
Superbalife recommends that you take 1-2 tablets of Zyrexin about 45 minutes before sexual activity on a daily basis. Also, they suggest you do not exceed the 2 tablets per day.
Cost And Where To Buy
Zyrexin could be purchased from popular sites such as Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart at different price points. Currently, the manufacturer does not sell Zyrexin supplements on their official website.
At CVS the same supplement and same serving count which is 10 tablets will cost you $21.79. And it is out of stock in the CVS store.
At Walgreens, the cost of 10 tablets is $19.99 and at Walmart, the same count of this supplement is sold at the cheapest price of $12.66 when compared to CVS and Walgreens.
Although it is widely sold on these popular sites that sell all types of supplements they charge a shipping fee if you purchased or order from these sites.
Zyrexin offers a 100% money-back guarantee for the supplement when purchased from authorized sellers. On the company site, they claim that you can find Zyrexin in over 48,000 retail locations near you.
However, if you still decide in your mind to make a purchase or buy decision about Zyrexin, then speak with your doctor about your medications or any supplements that you’re taking and your symptoms, about your medical history.
By doing this you will don’t be able to cause possible symptoms of ED supplements also keep in mind that there is no research based on the proven ingredients in Zyrexin.
Zyrexin Reviews From Users
Overall, Zyrexin has negative customer opinions and reviews for the ineffectiveness of the product. Reviewers also reported that they face side effects after taking it.
Most consumers at Walmart and Walgreens users complain that it did not work for them even after following the suggested dosage given by the manufacturer and has opposite effects.
Also, the Zyrexin has got very low ratings or below-average ratings on popular sites like Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens. For instance, at Walmart, the supplement has got an overall rating of 2.4/5 from 130 total ratings and reviews.
On the other hand, positive reviewers say that the Zyrexins work for them greatly without having to face any side effects.
To see why the people have given Zyrexin so low ratings and opinions below is a snapshot of some of the positive and negative Zyrexin reviews from Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS:
Vanessa says – Finally one that works
“This stuff is my go-to for a little help in the bedroom, I’ve tried other products but this one actually works. One pill does the trick for me. It gives me hardness, more stamina, and energy. I usually take it with food, and I haven’t gotten any side effects from it. Game changer”
Martin says – Zyrexin, Works
“I have used this product many times, and I can tell you all this really works. You really don’t have to take two of the pills. One is sufficient. You will be rock hard within the 45 minutes to an hour, and you will satisfy your partner many times. Enjoy, and have a great time”
Steve says – No good
“Took one tablet and within 30 minutes, my heart started beating like I just ran a marathon and I started shaking uncontrollably. This lasted for a good three hours. Then had a headache. The product did not help in the bedroom either. Waste of money”
Zyrexin Side Effects: Is This Really Safe?
Now, is Zyrexin a safe male enhancement choice? In general, the supplement doesn’t seem to have any side effects and should be safe for most men.
However, few ingredients in Zyrexin like Yohimbe and Butea Superba might come with potential side effects like irregular heartbeat, dizziness, stomach upset, and low blood pressure.
We appreciate the fact that Zyrexin doesn’t contain a typical ingredient profile and thus it may or may not work for some. However, you do not get any money-back guarantee for this supplement, so buying Zyrexin is quite risky.
Thus, we think instead of Zyrexin, you should
That was all for the Zyrexin side effects you should have known. Now, it’s time that we hear from you? What do you think of the Zyrexin male enhancement formula? Let us know.